Dr. Arshi Ayub Mohamed Zaveri
Honored with the:
- "Nelson Mandela Nobel Peace Award" 2021
- "Mother Teresa Memorial Award 2022" by UAE Ministry of Presidential Affairs 2022, UAE Ministry of Economy under the patronage of HH Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak, Mother of the Nation.
- "Emerging Business Leader " by the British Parliament, House of Lords 2022.
Arshi Ayub Zaveri has more than 12 years of professional experience (Royal Family Offices in Abu Dhabi & Dubai) dedicated to active partnerships that require sub-structuring of strategic, economic & political management, provide business, financial and general support to MENA and Asia Pacific.
She holds academic degrees in Public Policy Economics from the University of Oxford.
- CEO of Trust with Trade Group LLC (a UAE company with 40 years of local experience, focusing on government sponsorship / corporate restructuring / supply of O & G equipment / onshore & offshore chemical manufacturing, mining, healthcare, waste management & general trade). The group holding company also provides business advisory services (all domains) and capital investment, start-up incubation and early mentoring for young entrepreneurs.
- Senior Advisor to Royal Family Office (Dubai and Abu Dhabi) in the UAE, with investments in Central and South Asia, the EU & the US. The group's portfolio includes investments in 149 countries.
- UAE Senator at the World Business Angels Investments Forum, which aims to foster global collaboration. Other objectives of the Forum include strengthening global economic development by creating innovative financial instruments for innovators, startups and SMEs.
- International mentor / jury member for the Being She Movement, which aims to promote women and empower women worldwide. (Breast cancer awareness / holistic healing / sustainability / equality).
- Jury member at IWoman Global (Care for Farmer Initiative, Empower & Excellence Awards).
- Expert Board Member at G.World MENA, an online platform to facilitate alternative investments in the region (English and Arabic content for investors, USD 30 million portfolio).
- Board Advisor at the Global Mental Health Association (GMHA), which is committed to integrating the public and private sectors and creating comprehensive mental health solutions.
Her experience is diverse and has been recognised by globally accredited institutions in several countries.
She is passionate about promoting entrepreneurs and projects in social entrepreneurship, impact investing and women-led start-ups.
Wednesday 15th Nov
Keynote "Empowering Women to Lead"
- Keynote speech by a prominent leader highlighting successful initiatives and strategies for empowering women in various sectors
- Inspiring stories of women who have broken barriers and made significant contributions